Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Dawn



God came to me in shades of night
Dark so thick I could not see
And there within the blackness
Spoke light and love to me.

In my fears I trembled
So weak I couldn't stand
But then I felt Him reaching
Found Hope within my hand

I discovered there a strength
I hadn't known before
The things I thought were lost to me
He spoke and did restore

I've faith enough to follow
Where He leads me now
And though I do not know just where
It matters not somehow.

Grey streaks of light now fill my sky
And so I follow on.
His love my light and dawning
Soon the darkness will be gone.

Written by: Laura L. Grapes
Copyright 2008

I Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

No comments:

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page