Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exceeded Expectations


Exceeded Expectations

God would move stars in their courses

If it would do me good

I know He’d move a mountain

Because He said He would



The universe and galaxies

Beyond the scope of man

He has an intimate knowledge of

They’re under His command



His loving care is infinite

For if I dare to think

My life within the spectrum of time

Is merely but a blink



God is from everlasting

The beginning and the end

Why He chooses to bother with me

I just can’t comprehend



But everyday He is faithful

Always mindful of my needs

And just when it seems like I know God

My expectations He exceeds.

Written By:

Laura L.Hensley

Copyright 2001



Who is like unto the Lord our God

Who dwelleth on high, Who humbleth

Himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in earth!

Psalm 113:5-6

No comments:

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page